Monday 30 September 2013

Thankful :)

I honestly can not say how thankful I am to every single one of you who have taken the time to read my Walker Saga. You are awesome!

I have had a few emails, messages and reviews that have asked about book 3 in the Walker Saga. I am currently working on Crais, I have tentatively set a release for early 2014 but if it happens to be written earlier ... :)

The reason I have given myself extra time is personal. I mention having two daughters a lot, but one of them isn't actually here yet. Although, she's always counted as a family member. She is due to be born in three weeks and you just never know how much spare time you will have with a newborn and a 21 month old (I'm kidding, you will have none, but I live with some hope).

So please continue to send messages, email etc. I love it. And it motivates me to work on Crais every day, even if I'm only writing fifty words.

No comments:

Post a Comment